About the Project
We are in the era of Fourth Industrial Revolution that is a new chapter in human development enabled by extraordinary technological advances and making a fundamental change in the way we live, work, and relate to one another. It is an opportunity to help everyone, including leaders, policy-makers, and people from all income groups and nations, to harness converging technologies in order to create an inclusive, human-centered future. Cyberspace is playing a vital role in the era of fourth industrial revolution. We must take proper steps to develop enough manpower in our country to ensure the security of our cyberspace for the sustainability of the Digital Bangladesh. In addition, we must develop and put into effect policies for cyber security. Moreover, we need to develop awareness of the users of the cyberspace. Considering this fact, under this project we plan to arrange different levels of training/Workshop to develop security professionals. In addition, we plan to conduct different training/workshop to develop awareness about security at the policy level as well among the users.
To create a pool of national Cybersecurity Professionals, which includes creating awarenessamong policy makers, the proposal has tried to address the following specific objectives:
- Create Cybersecurity Awareness
- Create countrywide pool of Cybersecurity Professionals
- Recommendation for Cybersecurity Policy for National Research and Education Sector
- Create Certified Cybersecurity Professionals
- Industry-Academy collaboration activity on Cybersecurity
- Creating Industry Ready trainers on Cybersecurity
- Earning Competency to provide Consultancy service to other NRENs
- Preparing Industry Ready professional for SOC with CERT / CSIRT around the country
To be an enabler for excellence in Research and Education by strengthening the quality of research, education, innovation and strategic collaboration in home and abroad”
- Provide efficient communication and dissemination of information within the education and research communities;
- Accelerate the development of the knowledge and information society;
- Strengthen Bangladesh’s position as a recognized regional leader for research, education and development.